What are you looking for?
19.8.15

Bump Diary


I watched on as my body changed from week to week. At first there were not huge changes and then past 24 weeks I officially had a bump and my belly button was on its own little journey too...it was well and truly protruding!

We started off comparing our baby's size to different fruit and vegetables until we reached the watermelon and I decided I would rather not know!!

The bigger the bump the more real it felt and it was amazing to watch as my body took over to create this new little life. We counted down the weeks to when we would meet them.

I got into a ritual of lathering up my bump each evening with plenty of bio oil, I think this along with drinking three liters of water a day saved me from getting stretch marks.

The female body is truly amazing.


Add your comment